Yes, this model comes with a foam and felt filter kit and we recommend that you rinse them every month.
Our Lift-Away feature allows you to remove the pod from the floor nozzle to easily clean stairs, above-floor areas with accessories, or hard floors with the hard-floor attachments.
Up to 2.15m
1. Turn the power off using the power button on the vacuum pod.
2. Unplug the vacuum.
3. Check for clogs in the hose or filter. Clear any clogs and wash filters if necessary.
4. Wait a minimum of 45 minutes for the vacuum to cool, then plug the vacuum in.
5. Turn the power switch on to start the vacuum.
Make sure that the carpet height selector is not on the HARD FLOOR setting. If brush roll indicator light on the floor nozzle turns red, the brush roll has stopped spinning due to a blockage. Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum, disconnect the nozzle and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on. Pull the handle toward you and release the floor nozzle to disengage the auto-off feature.
Pull up on the dust cup release latch and lift the dust cup off the pod.
With the dust cup removed, remove and rinse the foam and felt filters every 3 months. Let air dry completely before replacing. Hand wash only. Tap loose dirt off filters between washes as needed
First, remove the cord from the cord clip, then press the wand release button located near the top of the canister behind the wand. Gently pull up on the handle to remove the wand. Add the desired accessory to the end of the wand and begin cleaning. To replace, simply guide the wand behind the canister and press down until you hear a click.
The cord is 8 meters long.
All of our Shark Clean products have a 12 month warranty.
Product Setup & how to use
Solid Green The brushroll is on and working as it should. Solid Red There is a jam in the brushroll area. Turn your vacuum off and remove the blockage. No Light The vacuum is off. To turn it on, press the POWER button and put in either carpet or hard floor mode.
Suction Control is a way for you to adjust suction power when you are using different tools or vacuuming different surfaces. For example, if you are feeling resistance while vacuuming thick carpet or upholstery, opening the suction control to MIN will help reduce your push/pull effort.
1. To clean within short reach, push handle latch down, then lift the handle up off of the wand. USING YOUR VACUUM IN ABOVE-FLOOR MODE Press Release Wand button on pod when you need to clean with a longer reach.
2. Attach desired accessory to the wand or handle.
3. Located at the base of the top handle, Suction Control offers variable suction based on your needs. Slide toward MIN to decrease suction.
1. Press LIFT-AWAY to lift pod off floor nozzle.
2. To remove the wand from the pod, press the Release Wand button. To release the handle only, push the handle latch down and lift handle up
3 Attach desired cleaning tool to the end of handle or wand.
1. Press LIFT-AWAY to lift pod off floor nozzle and place pod onto canister caddy.
2 To remove the wand from the pod, press the Release Wand button. To release the handle only, push the handle latch down and lift up
3. Attach preferred accessory to the wand or handle
4. To release pod from caddy, press LIFTAWAY and lift the pod.
Product care & maintenance
1. Pre-Motor (foam and felt): With the dust cup removed, take out the foam and felt filters, and rinse with water. Tap loose dirt off filters between washes as needed.
2 .Post-Motor (HEPA): To access the HEPA filter, reach under the grill, pull the latch forward, and pull the grill away from the vacuum. Remove and rinse the HEPA filter.
1. Lift the dust cup off the pod by pulling up on the release latches on the sides of the dust cup handle.
2. Hold dust cup over a trash bin and press the bottom
3. Press top dust-cup release latch to access dust screen and remove built-up debris as required.
Tilt neck of floor nozzle back to straighten the airway and open the Brushroll Garage door. To clear a blockage, insert a long object such as a wooden spoon into the nozzle connector.
Press Brushroll Access buttons to pop up the garage door. 2 Lift the brushroll out by the tab on the left side. PULL STEP 1 STEP 2 STEP 3 Brushroll Access Brushroll Access Brushroll Access Brushroll Access Brushroll Access Brushroll Access 3 Remove any string, hair or debris that may be wrapped around the brushroll.
Peacock Blue & Charcoal Grey
H: 117.1cm W: 18.0cm D: 26.0cm
< Carpet and Hard Floors/p>
Washable HEPA & Washable Foam Filters
Up to 40 Minutes (Standard Mode)
Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and drying the filters before re-inserting in the vacuum.
Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
Check hose, hose connections, nozzle, and accessories for blockages; clear blockages if required.
Remove any string, carpet fibers, or hair that may be wrapped around the brushroll.
Turn off unit to disengage the brushroll. Slide the Power/Surface Selector to the Hard Floor setting to clean with the brushroll off.
Suction is powerful. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges.
To minimize suction, refer to Suction Control section for more information.
If Brushroll Indicator Light on the floor nozzle turns red, the brushroll has stopped spinning. Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on.
With the power on, recline the handle, which will automatically turn on the brushroll.
Make sure the brushroll was reinserted correctly with the word “PULL” on the endcap facing up.
This vacuum is equipped with a motor-protective thermostat. If your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the suction motor off. Perform the following steps to restart the thermostat:
Turn vacuum off and unplug it.
Empty dust cup and clean filters (see Maintenance section).
Check for blockages in hose, accessories, and inlet openings.
Allow unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes.
Plug in vacuum and turn it on.
Restart the unit in either the Hard Floor or Carpet setting.
First nameLast nameSubmitRegistered WarrantyYour information has been updated successfullySomething went wrong, please try again!These fields can not be empty, must be checked, or have to be valid